Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Don't be Lulled by the calm before the storm

This week is the calm before the storm. This week there is very little that is actually due, but next week is going to be extremely stressful. Two papers to write, and two exams on the same day. It will not be fun. There is a lot of studying that needs to be done between now and then, and I really want to grab the bull by the horns and go. But right now, as I write this with my homework in front of me, I feel certain that if I stop typing onto this computer I will spontaneously fall into a coma and drool all over my homework for a few hours. I am sorely tempted to do so, but I fear that then I will wake up and be unable to work for some other reason- I'm hungry, its cold inside, its too dark out, or something equally stupid.  So I am trying to fight my way through this drowsyness so that I can catch up on the work that I need to do and lay the plans for next week's madness. I only hope that I can succeed.