Friday, March 16, 2007

New Glasses!

I finally got around to picking and buying my new glasses. Take a look! I'm really excited about them, though they are a bit expensive - $272 for frames and lenses. I may still buy a pair online, but that will depend on how much I decide to wear glasses and how much I decide to wear contacts. If I decide to primarily stick with glasses, a backup pair seems reasonable, but if I'm almost always wearing contacts, 2 pair of glasses may be excessive. anyway, at least now I don't have to worry about my old glasses breaking off at the other corner, because they can be safely relegated into a box until I lose them some time down the road. That's what happens for me and expensive things like this - I don't throw them away, but instead leave them somewhere, nearly broken, until I somehow lose them in a move or toss them in an unimaginable act of sanity.