Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Tonight at the Rose Bowl

Tuesday. The Bowl.

I have to admit that I was really nervous about the bowl ride today, for the following reasons:
1. I have been missing a bowl ride a week for the last 2 (or is it 3?) weeks, due to staying late at work.
2. My performance at the rides i've been making has been less than stellar, and i'm not sure why.
3. I didn't feel good for a lot of the day today at work.

Number two is the scary one. It haunts me.

I wonder: Is missing one out of five rides that big of a deal? Is the heat doing me in? Is it that i haven't been eating enough/right? Sleeping? Water? Stress from running late?

Well, today I am glad to report that my worries are unfounded. I stayed in the main pack for the whole ride without getting dropped!

Here is the data from the ride. The actual ride starts at about 0:17 Minutes and ends at 1:33. I wonder if they'res a way to trim the data...

Next task - Set up the data fields to actually be useful!

Rose Bowl by jeffturney at Garmin Connect - Details