Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Out of Town- Vision Questing

I'm leaving today to go down to PA. It's early, true, but I have much to do in the way of preparations for my Vision Quest, and I found out yesterday that there was a death in the tribe. So, going down a bit early is the least I can do. The funeral, and my sister's vision, are throwing curve-balls into my vision quest, which has me sitting a little on edge. However, I feel good about the whole process, and am eagerly anticipating the whole thing.

I'm not sure when I'll be back. The vision quest itself is slated to end sunday the 14th, but I'm not sure how long it will take me to recover, or whether I will stay in the area for the funeral (the timing of which has yet TBD).

I'll post as soon as i can to let everybody know that I survived, and give some idea as to when i'll actually make it back to boston.