Thursday, August 17, 2006

A great movie idea based on a dream I just had.

Starring Brad Pitt.

A cyclist and his gang of miscreant biker buddies rally against the odds to qualify for the tour de france. The cyclist is talented, but keeps running into a sundry of problems- the wheels on his bmx bike keep going flat, he keeps getting lost, and, eventually, his lady friend gets kidnapped- leading him and his biker gang to save his woman on the only means available to them- a herd of sheep in the french countryside.  

Woven through the storyline are numerous cameo appearances by the author, who is also trying to qualify on his eagerly anticipated new 7 speed. I avoid many of the star's more unique problems, but join the sheep crusade when I realize I can't make it up a particular mountain at all- not even if I get off and walk.

Call me if you want the movie rights.