Friday, December 14, 2007

Flying dead

You'd think that on an 18 hour flight that one would struggle with boredom. You'd think that after the first 6 hours, when you're only 1/3 of the way through, that you'd be crawling up the walls. You'd think that you would read more than 10 pages of your book. I thought all these things, but i have to admit that I thought wrong. I had only got about 4 hours of sleep the night before, and that only after taking an exam and then trying to quickly think of and pack everything that I'd need for my month of travels. So, when I got on board the flights, my body decided that it was a good time to unwind from all the stress and nervousness of finals and packing, etc. I was out maybe 16 of the 18 hours, and those two hours consisted mainly of meals and snacks. It was a good way to pass the time, and I highly recommend it to all travelers.